Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Spam E-Mail

Few things on this planet aggravate me as bad as spam e-mail does. I have tried numerous methods of preventing this unwanted electronic mail, and some have worked better than others. So far, the best method I have found is by using "Rules Wizard" in Microsoft Outlook. Of course this took some time to setup in such a way that it would work effectively, but it was well worth it.

The Outlook "Rules Wizard" is probably not the most effective method out there, but when you don't want to spend any extra money on a 3rd party utility it certainly is an attractive solution. I labeled it the "best" method simply for the fact that it works pretty well and it costs nothing extra, just the time to set it up correctly.

No comments:

VIRTUS JUNXIT MORS NON SEPARABIT

My Favorite Quotes

"Look! I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me to repay each person according to what he has done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End."
     -The Lord, Our God
     -The Book of Revelation 22:12 & 22:13, The Holy Bible

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
     - Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759
Copyright (c) 2007 - Alpha & Omega (alphaandomega.blogger.com)