Friday, June 8, 2007

110th Congress, Senate, Votes Missed by 2008 Presidential Candidates

I have compiled a chart with data pertaining to votes missed by those 2008 Presidential candidates who are in the Senate. I obtained the numbers for this chart from The Washington Post's database, URL: http://projects.washingtonpost.com/congress/?nid=roll_housesenvote Here is the data along with the chart:




As you can see, Senator John McCain (R-Arizona) leads the vote-missers with 96 missed votes, which is almost half of the total number of votes. Maybe he had a good reason for missing so many and maybe not, who knows.

Senator Hillary Clinton (D-New York) has the fewest amount of missed votes at the low number of four (4). She can't be told that she hasn't been doing her job, that is for sure.

Use this information to add to making an informed decision when you cast your own vote. I'm going to keep on gathering data until I have everything I need to make the best decision I can.

No comments:

VIRTUS JUNXIT MORS NON SEPARABIT

My Favorite Quotes

"Look! I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me to repay each person according to what he has done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End."
     -The Lord, Our God
     -The Book of Revelation 22:12 & 22:13, The Holy Bible

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
     - Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759
Copyright (c) 2007 - Alpha & Omega (alphaandomega.blogger.com)