Monday, June 4, 2007

Democratic Debate - 2007

I've been sitting here watching the Democratic Debate on CNN and I'm impressed by a few of the candidates. Of course, I'm going to vote Democrat even though I live in Texas, which by the way is pretty much pointless considering that Texas is a mostly Republican state.

I agree with most of them on the point that the current administration, that is the George W. Bush Administration, has done an extremely poor job throughout its term. Time and time again George W. Bush has ignored those whom he should not have ignored, and over and over he has embarrassed our nation and done horrible injustices to the American people and the people of other nations as well. I personally have never agreed with the way that man has handled anything since his very first day in office, and I caught a lot of flack from people I know because a lot of them actually like or liked him. Remember, I live in Texas...

Regardless, when the next President is elected this country will be in more able hands than it is now or has been in for the last seven-and-a-half years. And that will be true no matter who wins, and no matter which party they happen to represent. There isn't a doubt in my mind that the new President will be 100 times better than what I feel like has been the very worst President in American history. I don't think there will ever be a worse President than George W. Bush, and I have felt that way since the very first day of his very first term.

No comments:

VIRTUS JUNXIT MORS NON SEPARABIT

My Favorite Quotes

"Look! I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me to repay each person according to what he has done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End."
     -The Lord, Our God
     -The Book of Revelation 22:12 & 22:13, The Holy Bible

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
     - Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759
Copyright (c) 2007 - Alpha & Omega (alphaandomega.blogger.com)