Saturday, June 2, 2007

Congratulations Dr. Taylor!

I just wanted to take a minute to say, "Congratulations!" to my cousin who just graduated from college.

Natasha, eight years ago you entered college as a freshman with what probably seemed like a very distant, or maybe even an almost impossible task in front of you. Regardless of the daunting task, you moved toward the goal with unmatched persistence and determination. Even when you faced circumstances that would give most people a nervous breakdown, you kept your sights focused on the target, and above all you kept right on moving. If you are not capable of multi-tasking then nobody else is either.

We are all very proud of you Dr. Taylor, and I'm honored to have a cousin like you. There is not a doubt in my mind that you'll soon have many patients who are extremely thankful to have a doctor like you taking care of them. We wish you all the best.

No comments:

VIRTUS JUNXIT MORS NON SEPARABIT

My Favorite Quotes

"Look! I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me to repay each person according to what he has done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End."
     -The Lord, Our God
     -The Book of Revelation 22:12 & 22:13, The Holy Bible

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
     - Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759
Copyright (c) 2007 - Alpha & Omega (alphaandomega.blogger.com)