Monday, June 4, 2007

Computer Anti-Virus Seminar - No. 001

I have been working on a computer anti-virus and security seminar for a couple of months now. I'll be presenting this free seminar at the Lumberton Public Library in Lumberton, TX on Thursday, June 14th 2007, at 6:00 P.M. There is only room for 35 people to attend, so if you read this and would like to attend then send me an e-mail and I will let you know if there is still seating available.

The presentation will last for approximately one hour and will cover a variety of basic issues. The main idea of this presentation is to raise user awareness and help people learn how to protect their hardware, software, and data at home, or at work.

I hope to see you there! By the way, my e-mail address is shown on the right hand side of this site, directly under my photo.

1 comment:

Alpha & Omega said...

I'm going to have to push this date forward by at least a couple of weeks. It turns out that the projector doesn't work very well with the presentation as it is right now.

I have to revise the whole presentation so that it will be ledgible when displayed during the seminar. I'll post another blog when I have a date scheduled.

VIRTUS JUNXIT MORS NON SEPARABIT

My Favorite Quotes

"Look! I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me to repay each person according to what he has done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End."
     -The Lord, Our God
     -The Book of Revelation 22:12 & 22:13, The Holy Bible

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
     - Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759
Copyright (c) 2007 - Alpha & Omega (alphaandomega.blogger.com)