Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Politicians are Ridiculous

You know, if you sit and watch them long enough you will most likely see every single politician stand in front of a camera and lie at least once. For instance, when George W. Bush was first elected President there were numerous politicians who stood behind him and kissed his butt at his request. Now some of those very same people who are now running for President themselves act as though they don't even know who he is and claim that they never really were part of his 'Bushwhacking' gang.

Oh, and that is what I have decided to call the George W. Bush Administration from now on, "The Bushwhacking Gang." I mean after all, that is what the little man has been doing since he took the job as 'The King of the United States America.' He has repeatedly sought after his own personal agenda, tweaking up the laws to best benefit him for the rest of his life.

I just can't believe that the people in this country have allowed this to happen without much of a fuss. That just goes to show you how much our citizens really care about what is going on in Washington D.C. these days. If I had my way that poor excuse of a President would have been impeached years ago and replaced by "Brian" or "Stewie" from "The Family Guy."

At any rate, I am fully aware now of how quickly a politician will jump to the other side of the fence if he/she feels that his/her own butt is in trouble. They made a mistake by following Bush, and now, when it comes to living up to mistakes, they won't much even admit to them, if at all. It was not hard to see that Bush was and is NOT A GOOD LEADER, so that tells me enough about most of their decision making skills to make a decision of my own for this next election.

So here is a little bit of a heads-up for any politician that supported Bush in his endeavors, I will not be voting for you because as far as I'm concerned you are disqualified for the job of President. That is, if I can get around it. I have a lot of research to do before I am ready to vote, and I promise you that I will do that research. I will also share my findings with everyone I know and ask them to do the same.

Hippocrites and Liars...

No comments:

VIRTUS JUNXIT MORS NON SEPARABIT

My Favorite Quotes

"Look! I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me to repay each person according to what he has done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End."
     -The Lord, Our God
     -The Book of Revelation 22:12 & 22:13, The Holy Bible

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
     - Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759
Copyright (c) 2007 - Alpha & Omega (alphaandomega.blogger.com)